Deluxe full-body video package - all 14 video download and BackbridgeRegular price $169.00
Certified fitness and pilates instructors take us through the most important stretches we should all be doing, daily.
Simple downloadable videos allow you to replay at the computer, in your very own home.
As with all exercise programs, when using our video, please use common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness program.
Once purchased, the classes are able to be downloaded for repeated use.
Backbridge is a patented, easy-to-use, at-home solution for back pain relief, sciatic nerve pain relief and to help correct posture. Invented by a chiropractor, Dr. Todd Sinett, this is a medical-grade, gentle back stretcher device with 5 adjustable levels to increase or decrease the amount of flexibility and stretch as needed. Use the Backbridge for back stretches for 2 minutes, twice per day, and see the difference. Maximize your results by using the Backbridge with Dr. Sinett’s back-strengthening exercises. It is designed to improve overall back health, after each back stretch session, your chest will feel more open, you will stand taller, and feel more energized.
Uses for the Backbridge:
- Upper and lower back pain relief
- Sciatica pain relief
- Neck pain relief
- Tension headache relief
- Back spasm relief
- Stretches for lower & upper back pain
- Posture exercises & posture corrector
- Combat hunching back & hunched shoulders
- Neck hump corrector
- Pregnancy pain relief
- Shoulder blade pain relief
- Spine stretches & spine alignment exercises
- Upper & lower back pain exercises at home
- Exercises to strengthen the lower back and core
- Backstretch before a workout
- Lower back yoga
- Reduce stress and promote healthy circulation
- Help prevent back pain in the future
How it Works:
- For first-time users, Dr. Sinett recommends starting with level 1 at a height of 2 inches.
- Start with one of the most common back stretches, the Backbridge extension, in which the highest point of the Backbridge is between your shoulder blades and your head touches the floor.
- Rest your arms behind your head and hold this stretch for 2 minutes.
- Once you can comfortably use the Backbridge for 2 minutes, 2 times per day, progress to the next level by adding another layer and increasing the height of the Backbridge to 3.25 inches.
- A range of back exercises and stretches with the Backbridge are available by purchasing Dr. Sinett’s videos and books.
Features & Benefits:
- 5-level stackable, adjustable system to increase the stretch and extension at a level that is comfortable for any user, regardless of age or flexibility.
- It’s a progressive back solution that can be adjusted and will grow with you as flexibility and posture improves, building spine health.
- It’s safe and stable to use for a back workout at any age or fitness level, even during pregnancy.
- Made of medical-grade, high-quality, and comfortable materials
- Lightweight and portable (5 lbs, dimensions: 20 x 9.5 x 7 inches)