Backbridge + The Ultimate Stretch Book by Dr. SinettRegular price $140.00
STRETCH YOUR WAY TO BETTER HEALTH! Release Tension. Regain Flexibility. Relieve Back Pain. Aging, exercise, and stress impact your body in many ways, leaving you sore, tight, or in just plain pain. Even activities that don’t seem harmful, like sitting, can have adverse effects and make muscles stiff and achy. Stretching is a gentle exercise that helps you loosen tender muscles, relieve discomfort, regain flexibility, and both prevent and rehabilitate injuries. It can be a natural way to cure pain and can even lengthen your life! This book is your guide to stretching your body, from head to toe. It includes a quick total-body routine that can fit into your hectic schedule, as well as individual stretches to target specific zones of your body—and features tandem stretching, yoga and balance exercises. Most importantly, it utilizes Dr. Sinett’s Backbridge™, a revolutionary stretching tool. Its arched contoured design maximizes a muscle’s isolation and its stackable levels allow the user to alter the intensity of any stretch. The Backbridge™ is the ultimate way to help you incrementally and comfortably fix your posture, train your core, and dramatically improve your flexibility. The Ultimate Backbridge Stretch Book includes:
• A 15-minute full-body stretch routine
• A focused back stretch plan that counteracts the effects of flexion and relieves back pain
• Tandem or partner stretching to increase the intensity
• A guide to targeting your tight spots
• Balance and proprioception exercises to help you stabilize your body and avoid injury
Backbridge is a patented, easy-to-use, at-home solution for back pain relief, sciatic nerve pain relief and to help correct posture. Invented by a chiropractor, Dr. Todd Sinett, this is a medical-grade, gentle back stretcher device with 5 adjustable levels to increase or decrease the amount of flexibility and stretch as needed. Use the Backbridge for back stretches for 2 minutes, twice per day, and see the difference. Maximize your results by using the Backbridge with Dr. Sinett’s back-strengthening exercises. It is designed to improve overall back health, after each back stretch session, your chest will feel more open, you will stand taller, and feel more energized.
Uses for the Backbridge:
- Upper and lower back pain relief
- Sciatica pain relief
- Neck pain relief
- Tension headache relief
- Back spasm relief
- Stretches for lower & upper back pain
- Posture exercises & posture corrector
- Combat hunching back & hunched shoulders
- Neck hump corrector
- Pregnancy pain relief
- Shoulder blade pain relief
- Spine stretches & spine alignment exercises
- Upper & lower back pain exercises at home
- Exercises to strengthen the lower back and core
- Backstretch before a workout
- Lower back yoga
- Reduce stress and promote healthy circulation
- Help prevent back pain in the future
How it Works:
- For first-time users, Dr. Sinett recommends starting with level 1 at a height of 2 inches.
- Start with one of the most common back stretches, the Backbridge extension, in which the highest point of the Backbridge is between your shoulder blades and your head touches the floor.
- Rest your arms behind your head and hold this stretch for 2 minutes.
- Once you can comfortably use the Backbridge for 2 minutes, 2 times per day, progress to the next level by adding another layer and increasing the height of the Backbridge to 3.25 inches.
- A range of back exercises and stretches with the Backbridge are available by purchasing Dr. Sinett’s videos and books.
Features & Benefits:
- 5-level stackable, adjustable system to increase the stretch and extension at a level that is comfortable for any user, regardless of age or flexibility.
- It’s a progressive back solution that can be adjusted and will grow with you as flexibility and posture improves, building spine health.
- It’s safe and stable to use for a back workout at any age or fitness level, even during pregnancy.
- Made of medical-grade, high-quality, and comfortable materials
- Lightweight and portable (5 lbs, dimensions: 20 x 9.5 x 7 inches)
• Backbridge Yoga, allowing you to modify and grow in your yoga practice