Backbridge + The Back Pain Relief Diet bookRegular price $149.99
We are in a worldwide back pain epidemic. Twenty percent of the population is currently suffering from back pain, while 85 percent will suffer from it at some point in their lives. Back pain has become the number one reason for job disability, the number two reason for visits to the doctor, and the number three reason for hospitalization.
But what if there were a simple solution? Dr. Todd Sinett explains in The Back Pain Relief Diet that doctors aren’t succeeding in diagnosing and treating back pain because they aren’t targeting all the sources of back pain. And there’s a big one they’re overlooking: our diet.
The Back Pain Relief Diet helps you identify your diet triggers for back pain, which may include many so-called “healthy” foods. Dr. Sinett shares his own eye-opening experience of going on a health kick only to wind up with back pain at a surprising level.
The familiar saying “You are what you eat” is an oversimplification. According to Dr. Sinett, it’s not what you ingest but how you digest your food that counts. When your digestive system is upset, this creates gut inflammation, which causes muscular inflammation, often resulting in back pain. According to Dr. Sinett: “Your diet could be the source of your back pain. Conversely, your diet can also be the solution to your back pain!”
The Back Pain Relief Diet includes:
• a detailed overview of the medicine behind the back-diet connection
• a Digestive Inflammation Test to help you determine if your back pain has a digestive cause
• a Diagnostic Nutrition Test to determine which foods are causing your digestive distress
• a choice of detailed meal plans, tailored to your sensitivities, to reduce inflammation and heal your back in a matter of a few short weeks
• a Symptom Journal to record your journey to health through changes in your nutrition
If you suffer from back pain, The Back Pain Relief Diet offers simple, day-by-day recipes that could change your life. Read Dr. Sinett’s “Patients’ Stories” to see how diet changed theirs.