Backbridge + Three Weeks To A Better Back book by Dr. Todd SinettRegular price $149.99
Now, finally, here is a total-body program to help you get a better back in just 21 days. For anyone suffering from back pain, this book is a MUST READ!
Eighty percent of people will suffer from back pain at some point in their life, and many suffer for far too long. This is a statistic that can be changed. Three Weeks to a Better Back is the key to giving all types of back pain sufferers relief―in just 21 days!
Our doctors are missing the cause of our back pain―and that’s because they are only treating the back. The Sinett Solution lies in a revolutionary concept: It’s Not Your Back. Yes, that’s right. For the majority of sufferers, the problem is not in the back! It’s caused by an imbalance in the core, feet, hips, neck, and jaw and most unexpectedly, by diet (even a healthy one!) and stress.
The explanation is simple. Your body is comprised of a group of systems that are interconnected, and at the center of those systems is the spine. A problem in one area therefore almost always affects the back. An inflamed stomach, for instance, radiates pain into the back. Sitting on your wallet throws off your hips, which compromises the spine. Stress lives in the muscles of the jaw, neck, and shoulders, creating tension and tightness in the back.
Three Weeks to a Better Back offers a simple three-pronged, three-week approach to treating back pain. Dr. Sinett helps you figure out what kind of back pain sufferer you are and determines the source of your pain through his Back Pain Inflammation quiz, allowing you to arrive at a proper diagnosis. He then provides you with easy-to-follow tools for a customized treatment plan, including stretches, ergonomics and structural care for all parts of the body, as well as a No More Back Pain Diet featuring delicious recipes and Enerchi techniques to help you cope with both daily and chronic stressors and negative emotions. With quick healthcare tips that you can adapt into your daily routine, Three Weeks to a Better Back is your total-body prescription for a back pain-free life.
Backbridge is a patented, easy-to-use, at-home solution for back pain relief, sciatic nerve pain relief and to help correct posture. Invented by a chiropractor, Dr. Todd Sinett, this is a medical-grade, gentle back stretcher device with 5 adjustable levels to increase or decrease the amount of flexibility and stretch as needed. Use the Backbridge for back stretches for 2 minutes, twice per day, and see the difference. Maximize your results by using the Backbridge with Dr. Sinett’s back-strengthening exercises. It is designed to improve overall back health, after each back stretch session, your chest will feel more open, you will stand taller, and feel more energized.
Uses for the Backbridge:
- Upper and lower back pain relief
- Sciatica pain relief
- Neck pain relief
- Tension headache relief
- Back spasm relief
- Stretches for lower & upper back pain
- Posture exercises & posture corrector
- Combat hunching back & hunched shoulders
- Neck hump corrector
- Pregnancy pain relief
- Shoulder blade pain relief
- Spine stretches & spine alignment exercises
- Upper & lower back pain exercises at home
- Exercises to strengthen the lower back and core
- Backstretch before a workout
- Lower back yoga
- Reduce stress and promote healthy circulation
- Help prevent back pain in the future
How it Works:
- For first-time users, Dr. Sinett recommends starting with level 1 at a height of 2 inches.
- Start with one of the most common back stretches, the Backbridge extension, in which the highest point of the Backbridge is between your shoulder blades and your head touches the floor.
- Rest your arms behind your head and hold this stretch for 2 minutes.
- Once you can comfortably use the Backbridge for 2 minutes, 2 times per day, progress to the next level by adding another layer and increasing the height of the Backbridge to 1.25 inches.
- A range of back exercises and stretches with the Backbridge are available by purchasing Dr. Sinett’s videos and books.
Features & Benefits:
- 5-level stackable, adjustable system to increase the stretch and extension at a level that is comfortable for any user, regardless of age or flexibility.
- It’s a progressive back solution that can be adjusted and will grow with you as flexibility and posture improves, building spine health.
- It’s safe and stable to use for a back workout at any age or fitness level, even during pregnancy.
- Made of medical-grade, high-quality, and comfortable materials
- Lightweight and portable (5 lbs, dimensions: 20 x 9.5 x 7 inches)