Backbridge + Sit-Ups Are Stupid & Crunches are Crap bookRegular price $149.99
It’s time to change the way you think about, and exercise, your abs. Dr. Todd Sinett, a second-generation chiropractor and certified fitness trainer, explains why you should never do a sit-up or any version of a crunch ever again in his new book Sit-Ups Are Stupid and Crunches Are Crap.
Dr. Sinett’s innovative new book—which includes a detailed exercise routine (illustrated with photos) and a meal guide—teaches healthier and smarter ways to get great abs without compromising your back and neck anymore. Sit-Ups Are Stupid and Crunches Are Crap, based on the science of flexion, addresses the key issue of core imbalance and the resulting (and totally unnecessary) pain. Dr. Sinett shows how achieving core balance will transform your flexibility, breathing, and digestion—and, yes, get you the abs you’ve always wanted. Great abs no longer have to equal great pain.
BUY HARD COPIES OF ALL DR. SINETT'S BOOKS ON AMAZON!
Backbridge is a patented, easy-to-use, at-home solution for back pain relief, sciatic nerve pain relief and to help correct posture. Invented by a chiropractor, Dr. Todd Sinett, this is a medical-grade, gentle back stretcher device with 5 adjustable levels to increase or decrease the amount of flexibility and stretch as needed. Use the Backbridge for back stretches for 2 minutes, twice per day, and see the difference. Maximize your results by using the Backbridge with Dr. Sinett’s back-strengthening exercises. It is designed to improve overall back health, after each back stretch session, your chest will feel more open, you will stand taller, and feel more energized.
Uses for the Backbridge:
- Upper and lower back pain relief
- Sciatica pain relief
- Neck pain relief
- Tension headache relief
- Back spasm relief
- Stretches for lower & upper back pain
- Posture exercises & posture corrector
- Combat hunching back & hunched shoulders
- Neck hump corrector
- Pregnancy pain relief
- Shoulder blade pain relief
- Spine stretches & spine alignment exercises
- Upper & lower back pain exercises at home
- Exercises to strengthen the lower back and core
- Backstretch before a workout
- Lower back yoga
- Reduce stress and promote healthy circulation
- Help prevent back pain in the future
How it Works:
- For first-time users, Dr. Sinett recommends starting with level 1 at a height of 2 inches.
- Start with one of the most common back stretches, the Backbridge extension, in which the highest point of the Backbridge is between your shoulder blades and your head touches the floor.
- Rest your arms behind your head and hold this stretch for 2 minutes.
- Once you can comfortably use the Backbridge for 2 minutes, 2 times per day, progress to the next level by adding another layer and increasing the height of the Backbridge to 1.25 inches.
- A range of back exercises and stretches with the Backbridge are available by purchasing Dr. Sinett’s videos and books.
Features & Benefits:
- 5-level stackable, adjustable system to increase the stretch and extension at a level that is comfortable for any user, regardless of age or flexibility.
- It’s a progressive back solution that can be adjusted and will grow with you as flexibility and posture improves, building spine health.
- It’s safe and stable to use for a back workout at any age or fitness level, even during pregnancy.
- Made of medical-grade, high-quality, and comfortable materials
- Lightweight and portable (5 lbs, dimensions: 20 x 9.5 x 7 inches)