Paperback BOOK: THE ULTIMATE BACKBRIDGE STRETCH BOOKRegular price $19.00
STRETCH YOUR WAY TO BETTER HEALTH!
Relieve Back Pain.
Aging, exercise, and stress impact your body in many ways, leaving you sore, tight, or in just plain pain. Even activities that don’t seem harmful, like sitting, can have adverse effects and make muscles stiff and achy.
Stretching is a gentle exercise that helps you loosen tender muscles, relieve discomfort, regain flexibility and both prevent and rehabilitate injuries. It can be a natural way to cure pain and can even lengthen your life! This book is your guide to stretching your body, from head to toe. It includes a quick total-body routine that can fit into your hectic schedule, as well as individual stretches to target specific zones of your body—and features tandem stretching, yoga, and balance exercises. Most importantly, it utilizes Dr. Sinett’s Backbridge™, a revolutionary stretching tool. Its arched contoured design maximizes a muscle’s isolation and its stackable levels allow the user to alter the intensity of any stretch.
The Backbridge™ is the ultimate way to help you incrementally and comfortably fix your posture, train your core and dramatically improve your flexibility.
The Ultimate Backbridge Stretch Book includes 200+ pages outlining:
• A 15-minute full-body stretch routine.
• A focused back stretch plan that counteracts the effects of flexion and relieves back pain.
• Tandem or partner stretching to increase the intensity.
• A guide to targeting your tight spots.
• Balance and proprioception exercises to help you stabilize your body and avoid injury.
• Backbridge Yoga, allowing you to modify and grow in your yoga practice.